Faire une demande maintenant
Three Rivers, MA 01080, États-Unis Numéro de demande247
10 décembre 2019
Position Overview: Serves as the first point of contact for the company, welcoming and directing both visitors and calls appropriately. Ideal candidates will be outgoing, personable, comfortable with technology, and eager to represent DISA well.
A Day in the Life:
- You will serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- You will answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- You will maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- You will update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- You will perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- You will call for service when printers need to be serviced.
- You will pick up and drop off mail at post-office.
- You will order supplies (office supplies, breakroom supplies, distribution supplies, etc.).
- You will have the ability to control inventory relevant to reception area.
- You will have the ability to tidy and maintain the reception area and conference rooms.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has very strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Has solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Has the ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Has the ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Has a high school degree.
- Type de paie À heure
- Three Rivers, MA 01080, États-Unis