Faire une demande maintenant
Financial Systems Specialist
Houston, Texas 77041, États-Unis Numéro de demande241
10 décembre 2019
Position Overview: Oversees the system management of any accounting/finance related systems. This position will be responsible for the technical systems management, system configuration, setup, and maintenance of all financial business solutions and ensure efficiency and effectiveness of technical work involving the financial systems and supporting software.
A Day in the Life:
- You will evaluate new software/hardware technologies and provides ongoing support for the system conversions, upgrades, and enhancements for financial systems.
- You will coordinate upgrades and maintenance of financial systems with Manager, interface with business users, vendors, other IT staff.
- You will lead the design and documentation of technical specifications, and ensure that they comply with business users’ requirements.
- You will perform all tasks at a high level of efficiency dedicated to financial systems.
- You will serve as the technical expert regarding all financial systems functionality, system, and device administration for both hardware and software.
- You will inform management regularly on issues, recommendations, and metrics defined for the implementation and ongoing utilization of the financial systems.
- You will serve as IT project manager or team member for the development and implementation of system configuration, upgrades, and enhancements to the financial systems.
- You will assist with developing code, updates, or modifications to interfaces from other systems.
- You will perform evaluations of new software and hardware technologies which could help improve user efficiencies.
- You will provide technical coordination between various user departments during the implementation of financial system projects to ensure both interoperability and common interfaces for simple to complex projects.
- You will prepares and Quality Control checks documentation for the financial systems and supporting applications.
- You will maintain the technical aspects of the County Business Continuity Plan as it relates to financial systems.
- You will perform Quality Control checks on work of other staff.
- You will provide status reports to supervisor and management.
- You will participate in department's teamwork concept.
- You will meet departmental and organizational deadlines.
- You will lead integration of Acquisitions into DISAWorks and Great plains from a Finance perspective.
- You will ensure user access for Finance Team in all systems is accurate.
- You will develop and maintain SOP documentation for all Finance related systems.
- You will implement and monitor approval workflows in Great Plains.
- You will lead company procedures related to bankruptcy filings by our customers as needed.
- You will ensure all entities are legally registered in the required states.
Our Idea Candidate:
- Has knowledge of financial systems, all aspects of general ledger, payroll, revenue and tax, purchasing, and procurement technical solutions.
- Has excellent problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Has proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing needs of the business.
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management.
- Must be a self-starter, self-directed, and able to organize and plan projects.
- Understands software and hardware environment and demonstrates ability to use all hardware/software as required.
- Should possess very strong logical abilities and project management skills.
- Should possess exceptional ability to work and perform under pressure; exceptional ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- Should exhibit strong leadership attitude in support of project.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree with three (3) years of experience in Great Plains and DISAWorks.
- Has intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Houston, Texas 77041, États-Unis