Senior Compliance Specialist
Houston, Texas 77041, États-Unis Numéro de demande240
22 janvier 2020
Position Overview: Assist new clients implementing, managing and understanding their compliance programs, to include policy writing, DOT policy completion, random program compliance and third-party requirements.
A Day in the Life:
- You will support random drug testing crediting and reporting.
- You will work with clients to write and implement policy based on DOT regulations, statutes and related interpretations.
- You will work with on-going management and drafting of new client policy requirements.
- You will perform policy reviews and create new written policies for clients.
- You will perform other related duties as assigned related to the following: random program management, policy management, drug testing compliance related training and outreach to internal and external stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a high school diploma or GED and three (3) years of customer service experience.
- Has intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Has knowledge of DOT compliance rules and regulations and the elements of an effective compliance program.
- Has superior writing skills and the ability to define issues, outline applicable rules, make pro/con arguments and communicate sound conclusions based upon sound judgement.
- Has the ability to communicate and influence using sound emotional intelligence.
- Has strong problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Has structured work methods to meet deadlines with quality deliverables.
- Has strong written communication skills.
- Type de paie À heure
- Houston, Texas 77041, États-Unis