Faire une demande maintenant
Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Dunmore, Pennsylvanie, États-Unis; Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvanie, États-Unis Numéro de demande239
10 décembre 2019
Job Overview: The occupational health practitioner’s role is to provide preventative and acute care measures in a clinic or onsite setting to ensure the health and safety of workers in virtually any type of work setting, particularly those settings in which injury may be more likely due to the presence of toxins, machinery, or heavy equipment. Working closely with employers and management, the occupational health professional will strive to ensure that all health and safety standards are met in an effort to safeguard the health and well being of employees in corporate, industrial, governmental, or academic settings. Works under the supervision of the Collaborating Physician, as mandated by the PA Board of Nursing/Board of Medicine.
A Day in the Life:
- You will work closely with safety professionals, inspectors, occupational health administrators, and management teams of health and safety programs.
- You will work with safety professionals in developing and implementing health and safety programs.
- You will work collaboratively with other safety and health professionals in developing disease prevention programs, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating programs.
- You will assess, treat and documenting all employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace.
- You will observe and assess the work environment with other safety professionals for potential dangers and hazards.
- You will serve as a gatekeeper for healthcare services, including rehabilitation and disability matters.
- You will counsel employees on physical and mental health issues and guiding them toward community resources and/or employee assistance programs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has the ability to work in a team environment.
- Can deal directly with patients in a manner that instills confidence and facilitates communication.
- Can work and communicate effectively with diverse medical personnel including physicians, technicians and nurses.
- Can understand various Occupational Health & Wellness and OSHA regulations.
- Has knowledgeable of FMLA, and HIPPA regulations, as well as Disability management.
- Has demonstrated computer literacy.
- Has experience in an Occupational Health Setting (preferred).
- Has a certificate of Completion from an approved program for Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants.
- Has a certification on the NRCME for DOT examinations (preferred).
- Holds a current CRNP/PA license in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Type de paie À heure
- Dunmore, Pennsylvanie, États-Unis
- Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvanie, États-Unis