Faire une demande maintenant
Williamsport, Pennsylvanie, États-Unis Numéro de demande232
10 décembre 2019
Job Overview: The Medical Review Officer Assistant is responsible for ensuring administration of both the regulated and non-regulated Drug and Alcohol Consortium in accordance with all Federal, State and Local laws maintained. This position works closely with the Medical Review Officer in matters concerning negative and non-negative test results.
A Day in the Life:
- You will ensure testing is being performed at the correct percentage level for compliance with DOT regulations for random drug testing.
- You will verify maintenance of quarterly compliance levels.
- You will prepare accurate MIS reports and selection lists.
- You will maintain updated company rosters.
- You will maintain Collector on-call schedule.
- You will report drug and alcohol results to the appropriate company DER, as needed.
- You will coordinate site locations for drug and alcohol testing, as needed.
- You will maintain accurate logs of all breath alcohol machines (Accuracy checks and yearly calibration).
- You will take call as needed (both Williamsport and Wilkes Barre areas).
- You will provide DOT regulations documentation to clients upon request.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Has certified Drug and Alcohol technician.
- Has MRO Assistant certification.
- Has required Substance Abuse Administrators Association (SAPAA) required training.
- Has excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Has a valid Driver’s license.
- Has high School Diploma.
- Has a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Medical Review Officer Assistant.
- Type de paie À heure
- Williamsport, Pennsylvanie, États-Unis