QA-Procurement - Supervisor Procurement - US
Who We Are…
Celebrating our 30th anniversary, Gaming Laboratories International is the global leader in the testing and certification of gaming devices and systems. We are proud of our stability and our history of world-class customer service delivery to more than 475 jurisdictions worldwide.
Why You Should Work Here…
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, which is why they are our biggest investment. We offer top-notch healthcare benefits, 401(k) with employer match and a company culture focused on employee development and career enhancement.
What You Will Accomplish Here…
We are searching for an outgoing, self-motivated, and detail-oriented Procurement Supervisor to oversee the development of proposals and RFP’s. The Procurement team at Gaming Laboratories International delivers quality, factual materials in response to government bids.
The ideal candidate is bright, enthusiastic, has excellent and efficient writing skills, and can easily switch gears to manage multiple projects and deadlines. This position will effectively support the Procurement team by focusing on the following:
Efficiently Executing Supervisory Tasks
- Assign and allocates work in a manner that utilizes employee’s strengths to efficiently maintain operations
- Assumes a leadership role in helping others achieve excellent results by motivating and influencing others
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all work performed
- Provides updates on workload and personnel performance to the Manager
- Assists in developing operations processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies in the Department in conjunction with the Department Manager and/or Director
- Supervises Department personnel, which involves direct responsibilities for interviewing, selection, training, motivating, and performance evaluations
- Regularly documents positive and negative performance results for team members, including documenting training, meetings, and developing Performance Improvement Plans, as necessary
- Identifies superior performers and provides recommendations for bonuses, raises and promotions
- Identifies poor performers and/or behavior issues and notifies the Department Manager and/or Human Resources
- Models behavior consistent with CORE values, setting the same expectations for his/her team
- Consistently reviews, approves, and submits administrative work, including but not limited to timecards and time off (Vacation) prior to established due dates
Experience, Education, Skills and Credentials:
- BS/BA degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field required. Additional background in Engineering or technical subjects a plus
- Supervisory experience is required
- Proposal writing experience preferred
- Sales/marketing/communications experience preferred
- Excellent organization and project management skills required
- Solid writer, storyteller, editor and content strategist, who feels comfortable developing an idea into an impelling answer
- Copy-editing skills that take existing copy from good to great
- Excel in reading comprehension
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented and creative
- Ability to multitask among multiple business lines with shifting priorities
- Supervise adherence to schedules and quality deliverables
- Must be truly passionate about their job and the company
*To be considered for this role, qualified candidates must provide a portfolio of writing samples*
Hours/Availability: Full Time
Travel: Ability to travel 5-10%
About GLI: Gaming Laboratories International is a world leader in testing gaming devices and online systems standards in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. We have established an incomparable team of highly trained, hand-picked experts to deliver world-class services to the global gaming industry.
GLI is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related task and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Salary
- Lakewood Township, NJ 08701, USA