Business Development Manager
We’re DP Technology.
Every day, people around the world use our software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for making manufacturing simple. If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
DP Technology is a 250+ employee CAM software company known for the creation and development of ESPRIT software for over 35 years. To help develop sales on a new product for Additive PowderBed Fusion solution, DP Technology is seeking a Business Development Manager based in Germany. The Business Development Manager will develop a brand-new network on the Additive market and will sell ESPRIT Additive Suite. The Business Development Manager will follow up business opportunities and will prospect clients all across Europe (network development, trade shows, etc). Working closely with the Product Manager, the Business Development Manager is a stakeholder of the product bringing and learning features to the product. Also close to Sales department of DP Technology, the business development manager is able to create leads and transform them into sales.
- Create new leads
- Convert leads to sales
- Create new business relationships by networking within the Additive market
- Bring new features to the R&D team
- Subject matter expert on the existing features of the product
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in business development
- MBA or MS in Engineering with relative experience in Business Development
- Fluent in English and local country language (German)
- Self-motivate individual with a positive and exceptional work ethic
- Desire to work in a mid-cap, multi-national, innovative and creative company
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Initiative and business sense
- Drivers License
- 5+ years in Business Development or Sales managing
- Experience in CAD/CAM or machine manufacturing companies
- Results-oriented, proactive, client-oriented
- Ability to structure and negotiate complex deals and solving business problems
- Pay Type Salary