Office Coordinator (Part Time)
We’re DP Technology.
Every day, people around the world use our software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for making manufacturing simple. If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
As an Office Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating office related functions and perform various office related tasks to ensure office operations run smoothly. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
The Office Coordinator contributes to the growth and success of the Company by providing effective back-office-services that support business activities and ensure office operations run efficiently.
- Manage the office environment and facilities to ensure that it is attractive, clean, and comfortable
- Always maintain an organized workspace
- Maintain clean and tidy public office spaces
- Office rent, car leases, property insurance, international/travel insurance, cleaning, utilities, hotel discounts, shipping (i.e.: FedEx), etc
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
- 2+ years working in office admin or hospitality management preferred
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Office tools
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Multi-tasking aptitude
- Proactive problem solver
Regularly required to sit for long periods, type, use office equipment, and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds to move files or other boxes of information.
Some travel to other offices located within the country, less than 5%.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our robust benefits include a competitive salary, flexible hours, 401(k) matching, and gym reimbursements. But that’s not all. You’ll also enjoy more intangible benefits, such as autonomy at work (we trust you to do your best, however that looks for you), ongoing skills development across industries, and ample opportunities for experimentation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Bamberg, Germany