Senior Software Engineer, France
We’re DP Technology.
Every day, people around the world use our software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for making manufacturing simple. If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
The Senior Software Engineer possesses experience developing data science and data products. They must have strong, firsthand technical expertise in big data technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust solutions that can manage large amounts of data. They are at ease working in an Agile environment with little supervision and demonstrate passion for continuous improvement in test-driven software development in a CAD-CAM 3D Printing environment. They mentor team members in coding best practices and are a reference in software architecture. They are expected to assist in team workload management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with a team of software developers
- Mentors the team regarding coding best practices
- Is the reference for software architecture
- Uses judgement to suggest modifications where appropriate
- Designs and develops key features and algorithms in C#/.NET
- Implements unit tests and other test routines for the developed functionality
- Is responsible for Continuous Integration
- Develops features for parametric modeling
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone.
10% domestic and sometimes international travel (internal)
- MS in Engineering / BAC+5
- Experience with C# / .NET on complex desktop applications
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming and software engineering principles
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and local country language
- Strong desire to learn and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with a positive and exceptional work ethic
- Desire to work in a small, multi-national, innovative and creative team
- Knowledge in UXD and 3D visualization is a plus
- Experience in C# programming in Windows environment
- Experience with source code repositories such as SVN, GIT or MS TFS
- Experience in Architecture of large software systems
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Familiarity in data base programming
- Pay Type Salary
- Grenoble, France