We’re DP Technology.
Every day, people around the world use our software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for making manufacturing simple. If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
The Application Engineer will use their technical skills to identify and provide dependable solutions for our diverse customer base. The Applications Engineer is the first line of support for DP Technology’s product line and is responsible for providing complete customer satisfaction regarding the use and implementation of our superior CAM software solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Give pre-sale and post-sale technical support for existing and new applications
- Collaborate with software development team to drive core product growth
- Develop custom software solutions for customers and industry partners
- Address all quality issues in time to prevent escalation
- Create and present technical training curriculums
- Communicate customers’ technical requirements with other departments
- Travel to customer and industry partner facilities to execute projects and conduct advanced technical training sessions.
- Cultivate an array of business relationships
Regularly required to sit for long periods, type, use office equipment, and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone
Up to 30% of working time
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- CAD/CAM Experience
- Cross functional team collaboration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Fluent in English and local country languages
- Results-driven and a team player
- Experience with CNC machining, part programming and knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Pay Type Salary
- Montpellier, France