Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #330
Friday, February 28, 2020
Job Overview: Identifies delinquent accounts, works with customers to facilitate payment of DISA receivables, and assists clients in resolving questions and problems with invoices.
A Day in the Life:
- You will meet daily collection contact requirement of 100 contacts per day, 30 of which, should be calls/voicemails.
- You will confer with customers and/or contacts assigned clients at least once a week through phone, email, mail, or fax to collect payment and to determine the reason for overdue payment.
- You will make record of all communications with clients in Great Plains.
- You will collaborate with the Client Services Department to settle collections issues and finalize credit/debit memos.
- You will notify the Collections Supervisor of potential collection problems and identifies accounts that need to be sent to a collection agency.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has corporate collections and/or medical collections experience.
- Has Great Plains software experience.
- Has a high school diploma with four (4) years of collections experience, an associate degree with two (2) years of collections experience or a bachelor’s degree.
- Has a BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field (preferred).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX 77041, USA