Indianapolis, IN, USA Req #279
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Position Overview: The primary responsibility of the Integration Manager is to assist in the development and execution of integration plans for DISA acquired entities so that acquisition assumptions and synergies are realized. This person will serve as an Operational Point of Contact and will work closely with the Information Technology, Operations, Sales and Finance departments as well as the acquired entities of DISA.
A Day in the Life:
- You will serve as Subject Mater Expert for DISA Drug Testing Knowledge.
- You will work closely with project managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development.
- You will work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- You will analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- You will create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- You will provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development.
- You will communicate with customers/stakeholders to clarify format requirements.
- You will write transition plans to move development work into various environments.
- You will facilitate training on integration techniques and methods, including creation of documentation for such training.
- You will keep track of integration projects and ensure that they meet business requirements and goals.
- You will fulfill the end user requirements.
- You will identify and resolve system issues.
- You will make recommendations on integration products and services by carrying out proper researches.
- You will improve the business process through integration.
- You will minimize the impact of integration on various existing processes.
- You will evaluate the results of the integration projects and preparing reports for the same.
- You will train employees on new application features.
- You will administer all production support requests and prepare status reports for same and coordinate with development team to ensure change in all policies and procedures.
- You will maintain knowledge on all new technology, provide required training and coordination with various teams and provide support to all new acquired sites.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 3 to 5 years of related job experience working in a business analyst role or directly in a business operational role.
- Has exposure to software and hardware design principles.
- Is an expert within the DISAWorks® system.
- Is able to work with multiple departments and locations.
- Is able to communicate effectively across departments.
- Is able to anticipate and resolve potential integration issues.
- must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- Has 2 to 3 years of experience in a software development or support role (perferred).
- Pay Type Salary
- Indianapolis, IN, USA