Data Entry Clerk
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Job Overview: Verifies incoming information, quickly resolve errors, and ensures the accuracy of results that are being processed through a propriety information management system as well as an Optical Character Recognition program (OCR).
A Day in the Life:
- You will process alcohol forms through OCR timely and accurately (Compliance).
- You will monitor teleform queue and process forms.
- You will work unprocessed forms.
- You will sort mail.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Can process forms related to various services received from clients, company and third-party facilities.
- Can screen received documents.
- Has intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Has a minimum 8,000 kph, 12,000 preferred, with a 95% accuracy rate.
- Has a high school diploma.
- Has Data Entry Certification or Proven Data Entry Proficiency (Preferred).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA