Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol Testing)
Port Lavaca, TX 77979, USA Req #249
Friday, November 15, 2019
Position Overview: Performs drug and alcohol tests on donors as well as pulmonary function testing, face mask fitting, audiometric hearing exams, hair testing and DNA testing.
A Day in the Life:
- You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
- You will perform breath alcohol testing using intoximeters such as the Alco-Sensor IV and RBT IV, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
- You will perform hair collections following Psychemedics guidelines.
- You will perform pulmonary function testing using the Spiro USB system or other systems/instruments following all OSHA Guidelines.
- You will perform respiratory fit testing using the TSI Portacount following all OSHA Guidelines for quantitative fit testing.
- You will inform the Service Center Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
- You will carrie a mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs after-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed.
- You will travel and performs drug and alcohol testing off site when needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a high school diploma.
- Has intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
- Has DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
- Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
- Has a Nurse Assistant, Medical Technician, Phlebotomy or other related certifications (perferred)
- Has experience in drug testing, breath alcohol testing, pulmonary function testing or fit testing applications.
- Is bilingual (perferred).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Port Lavaca, TX 77979, USA