Compliance Representative, Vehicle Services
Quebec City, QC, Canada Req #248
Friday, November 15, 2019
Position Overview: Handles, processes, and analyzes the customer’s fuel and mileage data for tax return preparation.
A Day in the Life:
- You will work directly with customer contacts to obtain complete and necessary data for fuel and mileage tax preparation.
- You will accurately retrieve, enter, and/or processes data using proprietary software.
- You will evaluate, review and audit the validity of the data and makes sure there are no omissions or inconsistencies.
- You will identify and correct common errors and omissions, and promptly contacts the customer if more information is required to correct identified errors, omissions, exceptions and outliers.
- You will finalize data, corresponds with customer, and prepares monthly or quarterly tax returns.
- You will file quarterly tax returns online when available.
- You will provides Ad-Hoc/custom report for customers upon request.
- You will consult customer on Tax Compliance considerations, and performs problem resolution activities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent with two years of office experience, or an Associate’s degree.
- Has intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has accurate 10-key and data entry skills.
- Has the ability to type 40 wpm or greater.
- Has strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Has experience in the transportation industry (perferred).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Quebec City, QC, Canada