Backgrounds Verification Specialist
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Position Overview: Conduct daily operations of the verifications department.
A Day in the Life:
· You will assemble highly confidential and sensitive information.
· You will verify Employment requests.
· You will verify DOT & FMCSA Safety Performance History.
· You will verify DOT History.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Has a High School Diploma or equivalent of two years’ experience in client service or call center environment.
· Has intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Has the ability to provide administrative tasks including typing and filing.
· Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Has strong deductive reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
· Has strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail.
· Has exceptional interpersonal, phone and communication skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- El Cajon, CA, USA