Client Services Representative
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Provide a high level of customer service for respective accounts’ drug, alcohol, background screening and related services. Client Service Representative will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and development of an enhanced program that complies with both federally controlled substance programs for the Department of Transportation and client required substance abuse, background screening, and related standards.
A day in the life:
• You will make outgoing telephone calls to existing accounts
• You will answer incoming telephone calls, respond to inquiries and assist with redirecting callers
• You will be inputting, accessing, and retrieving data from the computer
• You will respond to emails within 24 business hours
• You will chasing and tracking test results
• You will assisting processing team to resolve issues with unassigned test results and/or missed collections
• You will preparing and distributing essential reports to account main contact.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has Bachelor’s degree or significant work experience in related field
• Has proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Has ability to navigate computer applications while speaking with clients and applicants
• Has proficiency with common office machinery (i.e. fax machine, scanner)
• Has proficiency with multi-line phone system
• Is an active listener that demonstrates a friendly, upbeat disposition working with others
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tustin, CA, USA