Shared Service Rep
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Job Overview: Handles
a variety of applicant/employee customer and client services related to drug
and alcohol testing and pre-employment physicals. Must be able to communicate
with clients by phone and email while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. Research problems and resolve errors in a
timely manner. Ensures the complete accuracy of results processed through a
proprietary information management system.
A Day in the Life:
- You will receive calls and emails from applicants and employees.
- You will maintain a high level of customer service and interaction, responding and resolving questions or concerns in a timely manner while following established protocols.
- You will schedule appointments for annual medical requirements and pre-employment screenings.
- You will review system information and paperwork for testing compliance with policy requirements.
- You will ensure that all pre-employment testing is either completed or we receive a valid reason if not completed.
- You will track down missing or overdue tests.
- You will notify the client of extension requests or individual situations on an order.
- You will walk applicants/employees through the process using VIP system.
- You may assist with locating collection sites for applicants/employees.
- You will create testing authorization forms when needed for retests.
- You will monitor information received from third party vendors to detect and resolve errors.
- You may coordinate with clinic representatives.
- You will ensure sensitive information is protected.
- You will escalate issues to a supervisor.
- You will contact clients, company and third-party facilities to retrieve forms and gather missing data or correct erroneous data.
- You will perform a variety of common administrative tasks such as faxing, emailing, entering data, noting conversations, completing forms, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience using internet browsers, navigation tools and web-based applications.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Has the ability to routinely use software applications and navigate thru the system while speaking with customers or clients.
- Has the ability to pay attention to detail and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Is proficient with multi-line phone system.
- Can demonstrate initiative while contributing to a team environment.
- Has the ability to read, interpret and follow written procedures.
- Has the ability to complete routine work with a high level of independence.
- Has the ability to prepare routine correspondence.
- Has a high school diploma and one or more years of customer service experience with working knowledge of principles and processes for providing outstanding customer service (required).
- Has advanced training or education in a related field of work is helpful.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tustin, CA, USA